making a vision board

As a highly visual person, I find great pleasure in writing out scripts for videos and indulging in the world of anime and animation. However, despite my enthusiastic approach to tasks, I sometimes lack confidence in the process. This is where the power of vision boards comes in.


Whether simple or complex, vision boards allow me to channel my focus toward achieving my goals. At first, I was hesitant to create them, believing that my willpower was enough. Yet, after putting in the effort during a period of pandemic-induced isolation, I was rewarded with the AirPod Pros and iPad that I had desired, both for free!


My experience taught me that vision boards need not be confined to materialistic goals. In November of last year, I created a pageant-themed vision board. This board featured inspiring individuals, images of crowns and sashes, and even photoshopped images of myself wearing them. I also set the wallpaper on my phone to a picture of the Miss Universe crown. It was a source of joy and motivation that has helped me stay focused on my goals.


    


While vision boards may not be necessary for everyone, I find that they serve as a powerful tool for envisioning my aspirations and staying motivated, especially when my goals seem out of reach.


So if you are looking to make your dreams a reality, a vision board can help! By visualizing your goals, you can manifest your dreams and achieve success. Here is A Step-by-Step Guide to Manifesting Your Dreams. Let's get started!



Comments

Popular Posts